- Company Profile
- Contract Manufacturing
- Metals & Alloys
- What Engineers Need to Know
- Contact Us
- Material Benefits
- Testing & QC
- Creating Your Product
- Make A Purchase
- Ask a Question
Nordt Engineered Precious Metals
Focus On Quality
Our testing and quality requirements mirror those of our clients and include the following equipment, processes and procedures:
- Solid Modeling driven CAM with process documentation computer networked to ensure process control, traceability and repeatability.
- ISO 9001:2008 certified. This ensures our commitment to continuous improvement and the highest quality standards.
- Networked data collection system including bar coding, organizes measurement and other material specifications to verify conformance before the quality inspection process.
- Bar code system provides easy in-situ monitoring of production.
- Machine vision systems confirm tolerances to .0005”
- Metallurgists use metallography to verify conformance to specifications.
- Access to ICP (Inductively Coupled Plasma Spectroscopy)
- XRF Fluorescence Analyzer provides rapid composition analysis.
- On Site laboratory provides secure testing facility for sample control.
- Melt, lot and part traceability is ensured by advanced receipt and weight scale system and metal source documentation.
- Attention to dimensional precision, surface condition, hardness, ductility, concentricity and other key specifications ensure consistently superior products.