- Company Profile
- Contract Manufacturing
- Metals & Alloys
- What Engineers Need to Know
- Contact Us
- Material Benefits
- Testing & QC
- Creating Your Product
- Make A Purchase
- Ask a Question
Nordt Contract Manufacturing offers:
The Benefits of Contract Manufacturing
The potential benefits of contract manufacturing are many for customers of Nordt Engineered Precious metals.
- Access to external expertise
- Reduced capital employment
- Lower costs
- Allows the customer to focus on their core competencies
What solutions do Nordt Engineered Precious Metals offer?
Nordt Engineered Precious Metals invites members of the science and Industry communities to call us at 1-866-658-2580 to discuss your product interest: For example you may be interested in:
- Precious metal tube or rod
- Your interest in developing clad materials which may reduce overall precious metal investment or product cost.
- Parts or components requiring specialty alloys
- Improved performance of parts currently made elsewhere.
- Reliable source for developing new precious metal applications
- Advice regarding sourcing of specific precious metal products
How It Works
Whatever your need we will:
- Collect all of the pertinent information required to address your questions.
- Assign a project Manager to each of your projects
- Arrange regularly Scheduled communications.
- Identify specific goals and requirements including
- Material Specifications
- Size of order
- Material costs estimates
- Manufacturing cost estimates
- Inspection process and Criteria
- Create a project management timeline to include:
- Required date of delivery of prototype
- Required date of delivery of first order.
- Set intermediate goals based on delivery target dates.
- Frequency of required project reports